Signature Management has a position available at a 55 + Better Apartment Community located in the Great Neck area of Virginia Beach. This is one building with 122 Units. The ideal candidate could be a very experienced Assistant Service Supervisor or Supervisor. Great company. Benefits include health insurance, dental, vision, Simple IRA retirement program with a 3% match, sick and vacation days, discounts on apartments after probationary period. Please send resume. No phone calls please. Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Follows all company policies and procedures, as well as state and federal laws; e.g., OSHA,
- ADA, FAIR Housing, in the performance of duties.
- Uses, handles, and stores hazardous and regulated materials in accordance with EPA and OSHA regulations
- Assigns and oversees work order completion in a timely manner.
- Ensures excellent curb appeal.
- Oversees the preparation of vacant apartments to 100% completion.
- Assists staff, as required, with technical issues, direction and support.
- Assigns work to contractors and inspects work upon completion.
- Performs all maintenance related supervisory functions including completion of all paperwork, reports and forms.
- Directs and conducts the Preventative Maintenance Program for the property.
- Follows-up on work generated by the Weekly Property Walk.
- Handles safety programs and issues on the property.
- Directly participates in the On-call rotation, while being available for guidance and support during the on-call of others.
- Acts as liaison between the maintenance staff and the Property Manager.
- Conducts studies and projects as assigned by the Property Manager.
Skills and Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Greater.
- Minimum of 3 years of multi-family supervisory experience.
- Demonstrated success in a supervisory role.
- Troubleshooting HVAC, plumbing and electrical issues.
- HVAC Certification.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to multi-task and is results oriented.
- Ability to handle pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Exhibits strong attention to detail.