Type of Work
Leasing and Social Media at Apartment Community
Build Your Future With Signature Management Corp.
There are jobs – and then there are careers. At Signature Management, we make it our mission to champion your ideas and empower you on your career path. We’re a values-driven company with more than six decades of experience building vibrant, connected and award-winning communities in our region. Are you ready to step onto your path with us?
You’re energetic, self-motivated, creative and have a knack for understanding people. You’re solutions-focused, social media savvy and a natural problem solver who thinks fast on your feet. At the end of the day, your passion is putting people first.
As a Leasing and Marketing Representative, your responsibilities include:
- Following up with leads and converting them to tours and eventually leases – walking each and every prospective resident through the leasing funnel with step-by-step tools and information they’ll need to make their decision.
- Conducting tours of the community and engaging prospective residents in meaningful conversations about the lifestyle and experience they can expect.
- Creating inspiring, informative and engaging social media content across multiple channels that aligns with our brand and propels our marketing strategy.
- Building brand awareness and loyalty by representing our company through face-to-face interactions with residents.
- Working two weekends a month to ensure our prospective residents’ needs are met.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- You’re a social media savvy powerhouse who has a documented track record of creating compelling content across Instagram, Facebook and TikTok.
- College degree preferred, but an interest in Multifamily or Real Estate required.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills.
- You make a good first impression with professional appearance and poise.
- A knack for sales and leasing.
We Have to Offer
At Signature Management, we’re only as strong as our teams, and we are committed to offering them the benefits, education and time off they need to thrive. Whether through internal promotion opportunities and professional development programs or exclusive apartment discounts and comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, our goal is to equip you for success in every area of life. On top of all that, we provide a work culture made up of people who truly love what we do. When you join our team, you can expect:
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Free Employee HSA Plan)
- Company Paid Life Insurance. Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off Policy (Generous PTO from Day 1)
- IRA with 3% Company Match (100% vested Year 1)
- Training and Continuing Education Opportunities
- Exclusive Apartment Discounts
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities and Community Outreach
- Fully Paid Training Opportunities
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Hours of work are dependent upon community’s hours
- Professional attire
*Signature Management Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.