Type of Work
Leasing and Social Media at Apartment Community
Working with Signature Management Corp.
There are jobs – and then there are careers. Looking for a new challenge? Want to gain maintenance experience in the fast-paced multifamily industry? We’re always looking for talented, passionate, hardworking people to grow our team and better serve our residents!
With over 60 years in the industry and deep roots in Hampton Roads, not only do we know this area better than anyone else, but we also care deeply for those who call it home. Our history and passion drive our mission to go above and beyond in providing our residents with the best living experience, and our Signature Team with the best career experience, possible.
Sound like a company you’d enjoy working and growing with? Keep reading to see if this position is a good fit for you!
About the Job
Are you an energetic, bubbly, and ready to start an exciting career? This position is a 40 hour a week full-time position. Each day is a different day as the role includes leasing, social media, resident events, administrative tasks, and lots of “wow” customer service!
This role reports directly to the Property Manager at their apartment community, who has the primary authority to determine the exact “day-to-day” duties.
While the following information should be considered a comprehensive description of this position, it should also be noted that some responsibilities and duties may not be specifically addressed. Every person is expected to perform any reasonable task or request that is consistent with fulfilling company objectives.
- High school diploma required
- Associate’s degree desirable
- Self-motivated with the ability to complete tasks with little or no supervision
- Takes pride in ensure the property appearance meets community standards
- Able to perform custodial duties such as sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting and removing trash
- Organization in accomplishing tas
- Organized in following up with prospective residents
- Friendly and willing to assist residents
- Demonstrates professionalism
- Caring and empathetic of resident concerns
- Responsible and proudly takes ownership of their work
- Self-Motivated and can work independently
- Must be legally able to work in the United States
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation
- Must be willing to work full-time (40 hours/week)
- Must be willing to work some evenings and weekends
- Hours of work are dependent upon community’s hours
- Professional attire
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Free Employee HSA Plan)
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off Policy (Generous PTO from Day 1)
- IRA with 3% Company Match (100% Vested Year 1)
- Training and Continuing Education Opportunities
- Exclusive Apartment Discounts
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities and Community Outreach
- Fully Paid Training Opportunities
*Signature Management Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.