Type of Work
Apartment Community Maintenance
Build Your Future With Signature Management Corp.
There are jobs – and then there are careers. At Signature Management, we make it our mission to champion your ideas and empower you on your career path. We’re a values-driven company with more than six decades of experience building vibrant, connected and award-winning communities in our region. Are you ready to step onto your path with us?
You’re energetic, self-motivated and solutions-focused. You thrive in an environment where every day is different, and you enjoy the satisfying work of maintaining a property with attention and care.
As a Service Associate, your responsibilities include:
- General Maintenance of the interior and exterior of all community buildings.
- Assist the community team with general maintenance needs.
- Complete resident work tickets.
- Make apartments ready for move-in.
- Available for on-call rotation.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- A high school diploma and a desire to think quickly on your feet.
- Experience working in the multifamily or hotel industries.
- You must be legally able to work in the United States.
- A valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Willingness to work Monday – Friday, with flexibility based upon the community’s hours.
What We Have to Offer
At Signature Management, we’re only as strong as our teams, and we are committed to offering them the benefits, education and time off they need to thrive. Whether through internal promotion opportunities and professional development programs or exclusive apartment discounts and comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, our goal is to equip you for success in every area of life. On top of all that, we provide a work culture made up of people who truly love what we do. When you join our team, you can expect:
- On-call bonus program
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Free Employee HSA Plan)
- Company Paid Life Insurance. Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off Policy (Generous PTO from Day 1)
- IRA with 3% Company Match (100% vested Year 1)
- Training and Continuing Education Opportunities
- Exclusive Apartment Discounts
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities and Community Outreach
- Fully Paid Training Opportunities
- Uniforms will be provided by the company and are to be worn at all times
*Signature Management Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.