Type of Work
Apartment Community Maintenance
Build Your Future With Signature Management Corp.
There are jobs – and then there are careers. At Signature Management, we make it our mission to champion your ideas and empower you on your career path. We’re a values-driven company with more than six decades of experience building vibrant, connected and award-winning communities in our region. Are you ready to step onto your path with us?
You’re an energetic, self-motivated and solutions-focused leader. You thrive in an environment where every day is different, and you enjoy the satisfying work of maintaining a property with attention and care.
As a Service Manager, you’ll report directly to the property manager at your home community, and your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, organize and oversee the general Maintenance of the interior and exterior of all community buildings.
- Diagnose and perform major, minor and routine maintenance/repair in a timely and professional manner.
- Coordinate timely completion of work tickets.
- Inspect vacated apartments and ensure the success of make-ready programs.
- Maintain inventory, shop appearance and proper care of equipment.
- Work comfortably and enthusiastically on a team while also remaining courteous and professional with all residents.
- Available for 24 hour, on-call rotation.
Additional Physical Responsibilities to include:
- Ability to lift 100+ pounds necessary for installation and removal of appliances.
- Maintain excellent physical condition and extensive mobility.
- Ability to operate all necessary hand tools to make repairs.
- Ability to kneel, crouch, climb, crawl, etc. to reach items in need of repair.
- Ability to drive to and from job sites.
- Tolerance to all extremes of hot and cold weather, as may be necessary.
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- A high school diploma and a desire to think quickly on your feet.
- General apartment maintenance experience, to include appliance repair, plumbing and electrical knowledge, light carpentry and HVAC.
- HVAC training required
- CMAT preferred.
- Ability to work on tight deadlines with safety consciousness and flexibility.
- You must be legally able to work in the United States.
- A valid Driver’s License and reliable transportation.
- Willingness to work Monday – Friday, with flexibility based upon the community’s hours.
What We Have to Offer
At Signature Management, we’re only as strong as our teams, and we are committed to offering them the benefits, education and time off they need to thrive. Whether through internal promotion opportunities and professional development programs or exclusive apartment discounts and comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance, our goal is to equip you for success in every area of life. On top of all that, we provide a work culture made up of people who truly love what we do. When you join our team, you can expect:
- On-call bonus program
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Free Employee HSA Plan)
- Company Paid Life Insurance. Voluntary Life Insurance, Short Term Disability
- Paid Time Off Policy (Generous PTO from Day 1)
- IRA with 3% Company Match (100% vested Year 1)
- Training and Continuing Education Opportunities
- Exclusive Apartment Discounts
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Volunteer Opportunities and Community Outreach
- Fully Paid Training Opportunities
- Uniforms will be provided by the company and are to be worn at all times
Signature Management Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.