April is Autism Awareness Month and Signature Management Corp. showed support by participating in the Blue Pop Up Walk, an event created to raise funds and foster support for individuals and families who are affected by autism. Signature Management Team Members from all over Hampton Roads met in Mount Trashmore Park to show support and walk.
In addition to donating and walking, autismspeaks.org has a variety of ways people can support this amazing cause:
Wear Blue and Kindness
Wear something blue on April 2 in support of understanding and acceptance for people with autism. Get Official #LightItUpBlue gear at our estore.
- Search “Autism Speaks” on Instagram for stickers you can add to your story
- Use our Instagram AR filter by tapping the filter tab on our profile
- Be sure to tag @autismspeaks
- Post one of these World Autism Month graphics to your social media
- Write in the caption why you advocate for a kinder world for people with autism
- Tag @autismspeaks
- Start a Facebook fundraiser for World Autism Month in three easy steps! Get tips on starting your Facebook fundraiser.
- Add an Instagram fundraiser to your post