Finding your dream apartment or townhome can be one of the most exciting experiences of your life. Planning your move, on the other hand, can come with stress and anxiety, especially during Covid 19.
We want our renters to find, lease and move to their new apartments with as little stress as possible, and we know the best way to do this is to ensure that we take every safety precaution possible to ensure their comfort from start to finish.
From virtual tours to live tours on Facebook and in-person, self-guided tours in extensively cleaned models, our teams continue to create new ways for our prospective residents to see and experience our communities with lower risks and less worry.
These are the safety measures and alternative options we’re offering our prospective residents as they plan their next move to a Signature Management community in Coastal Virginia and Williamsburg, VA.
Touring Options with Social Distancing and Added Safety
- Virtual Video Tours
- Facebook Live Tours
- Tours via Skype or Instagram Chat
- Self-guided tours, extensively cleaned between each visit
- In-Person, Guided Tours conducted by staff require masks and a distance of 6 feet apart at all times
- Pre-Screening required for all in-person tours
Cleaning/Added Safety Measures
- Open by appointment only
- Apartments are wiped down and sanitized between each visit
- Visits are spaced hours apart
- Increased disinfecting of community areas, including mailboxes
- Touch-less move in
We hope that by putting these measures into place, you can schedule your virtual or self-guided tour to any one of our communities on the Peninsula or Southside without worries. We want your move to a Signature Management community to be your greatest move, yet!